Privacy & GDPR Policy
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate, up to date, uninterrupted and error free, this cannot be guaranteed and we reserve the right to change any information on this website at any time, and without prior notice. Ecosupport makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or the content contained on it and disclaims all such representations and warranties. Opinions expressed on this website are not statements of fact. In addition, we do not make any representation or give any warranty, condition, undertaking or term either express or implied as to the condition, quality, performance, accuracy, suitability, fitness for purpose, completeness, or freedom from viruses of the content contained on this website and therefore any information used by users of this website is entirely at their own risk.
The contents of the pages of this website belong to Ecosupport Ltd. You may not reproduce a permanent copy of this, or any part of this, website. You may not reproduce all or any part of it into any other website, publication or other known mediums. Temporary copies of the contents of this website may be printed, displayed, or downloaded onto your own computer, but only for your own non-commercial use. You may not link to or frame this site without the express consent of Ecosupport Ltd.
Data Protection & security of your personal data
Personal details will be held by us in accordance with the Data Protection Act. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views).
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Third party websites
This website contains links to third party websites over which Ecosupport Ltd. has no control. Ecosupport Ltd. assumes no responsibility for the content of third party websites or for any losses which may arise out of use of a third party website. The presence of a link to a third party does not mean that Ecosupport Ltd. endorses that site or has or has not any association with the owner of that website. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other data protection laws grant you certain rights in relation to your personal data. Where applicable to you, you can:
- Request access to your personal data and how we process it
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you
- Ask us to delete your personal data
- Object to us processing your personal data
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party
- withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data.
Note that withdrawing your consent to our processing of your data will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. You should also be aware that if you do withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain services to you. Where this is the case, we will let you know at the time you withdraw your consent.
Please note that even after you have withdrawn your consent we may be able to continue to process your personal data to the extent required or otherwise permitted by law, in particular in connection with exercising and defending our legal rights or meeting our legal and regulatory obligations.
Should you need additional assistance or have concerns about GDPR, please contact us.